Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Year, New World

HAPPY NEW YEAR~
Yehet~ Fresh your mind, and lets pump our fist~ Anyway... I'm getting older here.. Actually not that old cause this year I just reach 15.. Hehehe xD But. This year I'M. HAVING. A. BIG. TEST~ I think I'm getting busier than last year~ And.... Sad to admit, maybe I dont have time to updated my fanfic at AFF.. You don't know what site? Its about website full of fan from over Asia... Yep.. K-Popers world is there~ Hahahaha.. I'll give you the link who doesnt know about it.. ---> I've posted my stories recently... Make sure you read it~ If you like it subscribe~~ Ok. I really miss INFINITE~ My 7 boys~~
Especially my Myungsoo~ Hohohoho.. I know he had a girlfriend.. But that doesnt mean I'm not his fan~ I'm still his fans forever~~ Even he married and had childs.. I dont care~ He still my bias after all... Alrite fellows~ I've got to go~ Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment